- Computer, Network & IT Consulting
- Maintenance & Management
- Microsoft, Apple, Blackberry & Google Android
- Onsite IT Support for Business
- Real Time Remote Computer Support
- Servers, Computers, Laptops, Tablets & Smartphones
- Setup & Installation
- Software, Hardware & Networks
- Troubleshooting & Repair
What they needed:
South West Hardware was interested in server technology and remote access for a small office environment in which the management would need to be connected anywhere to the data and systems. They wanted to take advantage of the current technology and we were happy to help them achieve this.
What we provided:
We setup a Dell server with Microsoft Small Business Server 2008 and configured Outlook Anywhere as well as Remote Desktop access. We eventually upgraded all the workstations to Windows 7 and upgraded their accounting software Quickbooks to run on the server in Multi-user mode. We setup laptops and mobile devices to allow Email services wherever they chose to work from and were able to connect into the office at any time.