Lunarstorm Technologies Inc. has had long-standing corporate policies of providing a safe and healthful work place, good ethical behavior, protecting the environment, and conserving energy and natural resources. We recognize that our social, environmental and ethical conduct has an impact, Therefore we commit to continual improvement in our performance, efficient use of natural resources and aspire to zero harm to people and the environment.
These ideals have served the environment and our business well over the years and provide the foundation for the following corporate policy objectives:
• Provide a safe and healthful workplace and ensure that personnel are properly trained for a safe working environment
• Lunarstorm is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all existing and prospective employees without unlawful discrimination on the basis of religion, ability, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity or any other category.
• Be an environmentally responsible neighbor in the communities where we operate, and act promptly and responsibly to correct incidents or conditions that endanger health, safety, or the environment. Report them to authorities promptly and inform affected parties as appropriate.
• Conserve natural resources by reusing and recycling materials, purchasing recycled materials, and using recyclable packaging and other materials.
• Provide services and products that foster safety, efficiency in their use of energy, protection of the environment, and that can be reused, recycled or disposed of safely.
• Provide services and processes that do not adversely affect the environment, including developing and improving operations and technologies to minimize waste, prevent air, water, and other pollution, minimize health and safety risks, and dispose of waste safely and responsibly.
• Provide services that ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our and client businesses, including conserving energy, improving energy efficiency, and giving preference to renewable over non-renewable energy sources when feasible.
• Participate in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding around the world and share appropriate pollution prevention technology, knowledge and methods.
• Utilize Lunarstorm Technologies services and expertise around the world to assist in the development of solutions to environmental problems.
• Meet or exceed all applicable government requirements and voluntary requirements to which Lunarstorm Technologies Inc. subscribes. Set and adhere to stringent requirements of our own no matter where in the world the company does business.