Technology Careers | Apply today
| We Are Always Looking For Amazing People
Lunarstorm is always looking to grow the team. If you consider yourself a kick ass individual who is always motivated and super positive. Lunarstorm has the technology careers that are the right place for you to start or continue your career. Drop us a line or submit a quick resume today by filling in some easy information below. We can always use help on our IT Services, Web Design and Software Design team.
Junior IT Support Technician
The Lunarstorm team is located in Guelph, Ontario and is looking for a full time Junior IT Support Technician to join us as soon as possible. Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com and join us today!
We are seeking a Junior IT Support Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for maintaining and improving client’s IT systems. With clients in Guelph, Kitchener, Cambridge, and more, it is vital that you have a vehicle to get from job-to-job.
Communication skills are the most important quality for this role. You must understand the IT environment and have the capability of communicating technical requirements to non-techies.
- Helping clients with their technical issues, and keeping detailed notes about what was done, whether over the phone, using remote support tools, or on-site
- Set up desktops as well as install applications and migrate client data ensuring they’re comfortable with the new environment
- PC upgrades and fresh installs with an adept understanding of the Microsoft environment
- Hardware & network maintenance & troubleshooting
- Ensure client networks and computers are secure at all times
- Stay current with new and emerging technologies
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required
- Strong communication skills; in-person, phone, etc.
- Capable of walking people through complex steps in a friendly and understanding demeanor
- Comfortable meeting with clients to better understand technology issues and/or work on solutions
- Create and build relationships with customers
Assets (Not Required):
- A+ Certification Hardware
- Windows operating system
- Office 365
- Microsoft server and active directory
- Wireless networking
- IT experience considered an asset
For The Best In IT Service, Web Design, SEO & Software Design